- Hosting your website and storing your data in the European Union offers numerous advantages, including the protective umbrella of GDPR.Read more >
- In this blog post, we'll delve into the benefits of SendGrid and explain why it stands out as a superior option compared to other methods for sending emails from a website or app.Read more >
- This new iteration of Drupal brings significant improvements to the content editing experience, making it as user-friendly as WordPress, while still maintaining its edge in terms of flexibility, enterprise features, security, and content modelling.Read more >
Update 06/06/2023 - This article has been updated to reflect the recent announcement that the Drupal 7 EOL has been extended to January 2025.
Drupal 7 was first released in January 2011 and In January 2025, after well over a decade, Drupal 7 will reach end of life (EOL).
- Automation can significantly benefit your business, particularly in the realm of your website and online presence. From increasing efficiency to boosting innovation, automation has the potential to revolutionise the way you use your website.Read more >
AI is the next big thing and is increasingly becoming used to automate tasks and save time in all kinds of different ways. You can quickly and easily benefit by integrating AI on your own website or app, without needing to know anything about how it works.
- What can you do if your business needs to capture substantial information from a user, or you want to use logic for what fields are displayed and what information is captured, or you want to do something advanced with the information after you have captured it?Read more >
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc can be a very useful marketing channel for your business. It doesn't cost anything to post content and you can reach an audience of potential customers without spending on advertising.
Indeed.com is one of the biggest global jobs and careers websites and gets a large amount of traffic from job seekers. Most recruitment agencies have a presence on indeed.com and advertise their jobs on the platform, either on a free tier or by sponsoring jobs to have them appear more prominent on the website.
Sometimes our clients prefer to use Office 365 (now called Microsoft 365) or Hosted Exchange for their email, and for most of our business clients, we even recommend doing this. We can of course set up your Office 365 or Hosted Exchange emails to work with your domain on our hosting service, and we do this free of charge.