Brexit and the Northern Ireland protocol have caused a lot of confusion for businesses in Northern Ireland, and things are getting even more complicated by the day. In this blog post we are going to attempt to distil some recent changes published by HM revenue & customs related to VAT on distance sales of goods between NI and the EU.
- In this blog post we are going to talk about how we at Problue Solutions provide two-factor authentication on our client’s websites using the Drupal framework, to protect the account of the website administrator and staff, or the accounts of users, or both.Read more >
- Almost every business that charges for events or appointments needs to offer a facility for their customers to book online nowadays, without having to make a phone call or visit a physical office to make the booking.Read more >
- We provide WaaS packages for small and medium sized businesses, built ontop of the powerful Drupal framework. No up front one-time cost. An annual (or monthly) fee is charged which includes hosting, support, maintenance and regular updates to your website.Read more >
- Security of websites has always been important, but in recent years it has become a much bigger issue due to the complexity of websites and the infrastructure that serves them. On average 30,000 new websites are hacked every day. (Source: Forbes)Read more >
- The terms web design and web development are sometimes used interchangeably, or more commonly web design is just used to describe both. So, is there a difference and is it important?Read more >