We can keep your website safe, up to date and operating properly for a monthly fee, which has the following advantages:
- We look after everything pro-actively, so you aren't waiting until something goes wrong.
- Your website is always up to date with the latest CMS security patches and updates.
- You can request continuous minor design changes and iterations for no extra cost.
- We can manage your website content, allowing you to get on with running your business.
- You get priority support meaning we are always available to deal with your request.
What kind of maintenance services does a website typically need?
We provide tailor-made plans that have exactly the features you require, so you are never paying for some aspect of the service that you may not need. The below services will give you an idea of what we provide to other clients.
- Helpdesk support for any issue.
- 24/7 Uptime monitoring and notification.
- Monthly website analytics report.
- Minor feature improvements.
- Minor design changes.
- Adding/updating website content.
- CMS security updates.
- CMS core version upgrades.
- Website backups and restores.
- Third party integration support.
- Consultancy & advice.
We can also accommodate most bespoke requirements, if it's not listed above get in touch.
What type of websites are supported?
We can provide maintenance and support for websites built on most technologies, including Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, Shopify, static HTML and more.
If you are unsure of exactly what maintenance services you might need, just get in touch and we can advise you.
Note that our maintenance and support service is included at no extra cost with a WaaS subscription.
We are always on hand to help
Keep your website fully secure
Continuous changes at no extra cost